Interested in volunteering for Camp? Serving as a Camp Volunteer is a rewarding experience that will teach you valuable leadership skills and provide countless opportunities for networking with fellow natural resource students and professionals. Most important, this camp would not be possible without you! Volunteering for Camp is a big commitment, and well worth it! We rely on your dedication and hard work to ensure the success of this camp each year.
- College graduate or undergraduate students are selected to serve as College Mentors for the week of Camp.
- To be eligible you must be present the entire week of camp, be a member of the Texas Chapter of The Wildlife Society, demonstrate excellent leadership skills, and have the ability to remain flexible and professional under all circumstances.
- The deadline to apply to serve as a College Mentor is May 1st.
- Returning Campers also serve as team leaders for campers throughout the week of camp. Your valuable experience from previous camps will help guide your team throughout the week.
- As a Returning Camper you will also have the opportunity to participate in all of Camp’s exciting activities!
- To be eligible you MUST have made your 3 presentations to organizations as mentioned in the Returning Camper Application.
- The deadline to apply to serve as a Returning Camper is May 1st.
Professional Mentor / Presenter
Thomas Janke, 2019 Camp Director at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about volunteer opportunities or apply below.